Looking for a guide that will tell you in detail why Thegroove360 is not installed and especially that you indicate the steps to solve this problem? Alright, you just found it! In this in-depth study, we will provide you with all the instructions to succeed in your intention.
If you are unable to install Thegroove360 on Kodi it’s because you are probably doing something wrong in the installation and configuration procedure. So take a few minutes of free time: we are sure that after reading the article you will have a clearer picture of everything and you will know how to solve everything and install Thegroove360. But don’t wait any longer, let’s go!
Thegroove360 is not installed
Thegroove360 won’t install and you don’t know why? You are probably doing something wrong in the installation or configuration steps. Below we will show you all the steps to follow, so maybe you will gradually be able to perfect the procedure. Here’s what you need to do, step by step.
- Start Kodi: once done, go to the Settings (gear wheel at the top left) and click on the “File” folder and then on “Add a source”. A new window will open where you must click on “None” and then go to the Thegroove360 site.
- Now click OK and save the source with name “.thegroove” or whatever you prefer, then save again while clicking OK. Now go back to the Kodi Settings screen and click Addon (open box icon), then click “Install from zip file) then YES.
- At this stage another window will open: click here on “.the groove“> deposit > repository.thegroove.
- Wait for the installation confirmation to appear, then go back.
- Click on “Install from Repository” > TheGroove Repository > Addon Video > TheGroove 360 > Install.
- Wait for the download and installation, then go back and click on Program Addon > Thegroove maintenance > Install
- Return to the Addon Browser screen and click “Install from zip file” > TheGroove > resolver > click on the item with the latest and most updated version (currently 5.1.64).
- Wait for installation confirmation, then return to the previous screen. The next step is to click on “Install from zip file” > TheGroove > resolver > install module called “tg360 resolver”. Again, wait for installation confirmation and return to the previous screen, then click again “Install from zip file” > TheGroove > resolver > install third module (which is the only one not yet installed)
- Wait for installation confirmation and return to the previous screen.
You have almost completed the procedure. All you have to do is go back to the Kodi home and click on Addon > TheGroove 360 > Information > Configure, then click on EPG and deactivate “see EPG” and “see channel logos”, then validate by OK. Finally, click below Versions > click Version 0.3.9 Thegroove repository > click OK in the new window to update the addon.
Alright, now you should have solved the problem inherent in Thegroove360 is not installed. If the problems were related to wrong steps, with this guide you will have solved all the problems (also read Thegroove360 APK. Installation)
Thegroove360 no longer works
If you think that Thegroove360 no longer works this is strange, because at the time of writing the addon works without any issues. The one that stopped working is the previous addon, namely Stefano Thegroove360. This is the historical version: many remember this one and since it was closed, they think that now the instrument no longer exists.
Instead, he is alive and well. Try to use the procedure that we indicated in the previous lines to understand why Thegroove360 is not installed : you will see that there will be no operating problem! That said, we only have to make an appointment for the next one, in the hope that our guide has been of practical help to you. Here is a guide you might be interested in: Best Kodi Addons